Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:1753 Applications:458 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Operation/Customer Service - Insurance (10-20 yrs)
- The Head - Customer Services is an integral member of the Leadership team, responsible for managing the entire Customer Services function, including driving the overall Renewals collections and Persistency objective for the organization.
- S/he is responsible for devising, implementing and owning the strategy around Customer Onboarding, & Customer Retention, including delivering on the topline revenue objectives for NB issuance and Renewal collections.
- S/he is also responsible for delivering superior Service & ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure smooth & timely processing and own the end to end delivery of all customer service transactions - Underwriting / New Business issuance; Policy servicing; Customer retention; Claims Management
- Contribute to overall growth strategy by driving the Renewals & Persistency Objectives.
- Formulate the Customer Service strategy and implement processes/procedures in line with the strategy of the organization
- Be the Customer champion within the organisation
- Drive business innovation/process efficiencies through technology led initiatives Directly responsible for managing the following functions
- Underwriting & New Business Issuance
- Customer Contact Centre - inbound and outbound
- Policy Servicing