Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:182 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Head - Operation Compliance - eCommerce (7-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing organization's legal matters.
- Advising executive, senior management and board on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws.
- Create, manage and be responsible for the Organizations risk management policy and framework.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the organization
- Managing the regulatory aspects of the company's business and take proactive decisions and recommend appropriate actions to the company's leadership.
- Managing organization's intellectual property and structure agreements in a manner that is legally favourable
- Lead corporate capital raising activities and negotiate SHA / SSA from a company perspective
- Lead, manage all M&A / investment activities from a legal perspective for the organization
- Promulgating and creating directives of corporate acts and decisions.
- Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals
- Conducting legal research and reviewing company's litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Manage overall compliance with respect to all applicable statutes including Companies Act, Labour laws, statutory filings, licensing, forms etc
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal issues
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Reviewing advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements