Head - Recruitment & BD/CRM at Catapult Management
Views:3042 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Operation - Chemicals/Petrochemical Plant (15-25 yrs)
- The individual will have the responsibility of Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers expectations
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards. Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time shipping. Who can drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes?
- Individual will be in charge to look over the factory's finances; he will execute system and strategy for the factory to be more systematic and organize; he will ensure that safety regulations and policies are implemented among the factory workers. Spearheading overall Plant and Equipment operations, as per budgetary allocations and its stabilization.
- Production of products in accordance with budgeted outputs, efficiencies & according to agreed technical specifications
- Budgeted downtime are met
- Waste management meets local and company requirements
- Production costs are within budgeted levels & Maintenance budget is not exceeded at all times
- Products are delivered on time, incorrect quantities to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- Proprietary information including property, design, equipment, parts and products are protected
- Minimize working capitals and any loss or damage to finish goods, sare arts, raw materials is minimized.
- Projects within the Factory organization are completed on time and with approved costs
- Environmental control is satisfactory and that any external complaints are promptly investigated
- Motivate the workforce with a low level of absenteeism and turnover
- Documented in - Workday - personal reviews take place formally according to HR calendar. Training plans are part of it.
- Job descriptions of subordinates are always updated,
- The company operates within the Occupational Health & Safety Act at all times & that regular Occupational Health & Safety meetings take place & are minuted.
- Required weekly/monthly/quarterly reports are produced by the required dates
- That - personal is working efficiently on site and deliver expectations including reasonable expenses, accommodation, travel expenses, etc.
Other duties were consistent with the job holders position within the company.
Kill essential :
- Good command on problem-solving tools (why 5W1H, Cause and effect, A-3 etc).
- Should have exposure of working in LEAN / TPM/ WCOM environment/ KAIZEN etc.
Industry: Continuous process industry / Specialty chemical Industrial Background