Co-Founder & Director at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:566 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Head - Online/Offline & Brand Marketing - IIM (5-8 yrs)
Head - Marketing - Online, Offline & Brand
Job Summary :
The role involves looking in to leading the whole gamut of online & brand/ offline marketing, This role is unique and challenging. It involves developing an understanding of what makes the brand.
Job Description :
1. Should have team handling capabilities as well as should be hands-on across gamut of marketing - brand management, offline marketing, digital marketing, search marketing, paid social media marketing.
2. The role would demand to be the sole custodian and manage the brand identity, communication and all marketing campaigns.
3. You will be a key partner to various businesses / processes, that require creative resources on their projects (pages, email programs, paid ads, videos, event collateral, etc.). Strategy will always be tied to execution; you'll see projects through from brief to delivery.
4. Drawing out an annual calendar of multi-media marketing activities within the budget framework to meet business goals.
5. Identifying various agencies/ partners and provide direction for framing advertisement campaigns & developing communication plans based on specific business objectives, including post-campaign evaluations.
6. Conceptualizing and executing the promotion schemes to increase the brand visibility/awareness.
8. Formulate and execute PR strategy across channels : on-line, off-line .
9. Coordination with Sales, Product, Advertising, Research and Development, and Finance teams, to understand the needs of the business and internal customers so as to keep the brand salient at all times
10. Track product/market changes that impact campaign performance and incorporate
Knowledge and Skills :
1. Responsibilities will include (not limited to) strengthening the brand identity, positioning, content, media buying and overseeing all brand communication.
2. Extensive knowledge of digital marketing, latest tools to drive efficiency and better conversion from the investment on this channel
3. Providing direction, motivation & training to the marketing team for ensuring optimum performance for all the departments.
4. Knowledge and deep understanding of mobile, app and desktop platforms
5. Conducting multi-departmental meetings for designing or streamlining processes to ensure smooth marketing operations.
6. Tracking and reporting of market trends including competitor activities.
7. Secure compliance to branding guidelines and global initiatives.
Qualifications : Graduate +MBA Tier 1 Institute (Preferable MICA, IIM)