Delivery Leader - Technology and Digital Practice at Transearch India
Views:2879 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Online Marketing - IIT/BITS/IIM/ISB (7-15 yrs)
- As a Head of Digital Marketing, the incumbent will have overall responsibility of brand development and customer acquisition.
- The candidate will be accountable for building the Organization's brand and will be responsible for all aspects of marketing - online and offline.
- This role will be responsible for managing marketing investments and accountable for growth target.
- The Marketing head will be responsible for developing and deploying a comprehensive marketing plan with fully integrated tactics (advertising, digital and mobile marketing, retail/partner and consumer-facing PR).
- This highly empowered role demands innovative thinking along with a creative and energetic approach to leadership who thrives when juggling multiple priorities in a fast paced, high performing environment.
- 7-15 years of experience in marketing function with the last 5 years handling digital marketing of a progressive B2C organization (Preferably Travel, Furniture, Jewellery domain) at a senior level.
- Bachelors/Master degree from Tier 1 colleges - IIT / BITS / IIM / ISB preferred
- Demonstrable experience in implementing successful campaigns on Google Adwords,Facebook, Native, display and affiliate marketing
- Strong knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Should be solid and have strong knowledge with SEM tools, Keyword Planners, Web Analytics
- Experience in executing the campaigns from scratch and should be an executor with thought leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.