Consultant at Antal International
Views:1783 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Online Marketing - Hospitality (7-12 yrs)
- Responsible for delivering online channel revenues, including budget planning/allocation, and campaign performance.
- With a strong drive for analytics. Ensuring revenue and costs per acquisition are managed within allocated budgets, along with delivery of ROI by driving high-quality traffic and conversions.
- Managing external vendors to develop, execute, and deliver revenue targets through online channels like Acquisition Mail, Affiliates, Social media, Re-targeting and Online Display advertising
- Strong leadership skills, adept in setting up & managing large teams
- Hunger and flexibility to take on other sub-functional responsibilities - if you are given 2 of the 3 above mentioned profiles, there should be flexibility / willingness to take on the third profile into your portfolio.
Someone who is well versed with content creation, mounting of display/video campaigns and be able to correlate these to brand objectives:
- Should have worked on Brand campaigns on digital mediums
- Played a role in Building brands
- Should have created successful campaigns
- Understands how media is bought online and how those expenditures contribute to brands objectives
- Understands which channel to use for campaigns
- Running one of the programs for B2C entity or Consumer facing brand
Someone who has expertise on 'quantitative' side of digital marketing (SEM, SEO, Affiliates, email, mobile other pref channels):
- Search email marketing, display email or affiliates marketing
- Computer science or Technology background
- Understanding of eCommerce domain, manage performance, drive sales directly etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.