Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:953 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Online Business - Health & Wellness Segment - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Head - Online Business - Health and Wellness
This person / position will be responsible for accelerating Enterprise growth, by making online business grow at 2X of off-line channels. She will be the bellwether of creating a digital-first culture, use macro level digital data, trends to assist in making consumer, product portfolio and demand generation facing decisions. She will also work closely with other related functions to bring automation in business analytics and internal decision making
1. Owning, planning and delivering 1 year operating plan and 3 year strategic plan for the entire Online / E-com business through company Website and Marketplaces.
2. Company Website Management
- Entire back-end tech management work on Website (UI / UX) to keep website most updated for growing business.
- Entire front-end, - look and feel, of the website, to give best consumer experience, leading to best in class conversions of traffic.
- Creating a complete - 1-stop-shop- health & wellness Platform through listing of other brands in nutraceutical space and adjacent categories.
3. Marketplace Management
- Grow business ahead of category at top MPs such as Amazon, F Kart etc
- JBP with MP category teams to pick up consumer trends, co-create strategy, optimize spends and gain share.
- Manage Pricing with MP and other channel partners and avoid channel conflicts
- Managing timely collections and regular reconciliations with MP
4. Working closely with other Functional Heads to
- Grow relevant traffic, organic business and conversions for website.
- Seamless operations management, ensuring quality delivery experience for consumers.
- Leverage Omni-channel to drive efficiency as well as better consumer experience.
- Bring down consumer acquisition cost and increase CLTV.
Education & Experience:
- Engineering and Management qualification from premier institutes
- Candidates from FMCG/FMCD background.
- Preferably experience of having managed high involvement and high ticket size products / categories.
- Must have experience in managing e-commerce business, both website and market places for at least 10-12 years.