Head - Online Business - Consumer Durable/FMCG/Retail (10-15 yrs)
Our client is a global health and wellness brand
- The incumbent will be responsible for accelerating Enterprise growth, by making online business grow at 2X of off-line channels. You will be the bellwether of creating a digital-first culture, use macro level digital data, trends to assist in making consumer, product portfolio and demand generation facing decisions. You will also work closely with other related functions to bring automation in business analytics and internal decision making.
- Owning, planning and delivering 1 year operating plan and 3 year strategic plan for the entire Online / E-com business through company Website and Marketplaces.
- Company Website Management -Entire back-end tech management work on Website (UI / UX) to keep website most updated for growing business.
- Marketplace Management- Grow business ahead of category at top MPs such as Amazon, FlipKart etc. JBP with MP category teams to pick up consumer trends, co-create strategy, optimize spends and gain share.
- Working closely with other Functional Heads to Grow relevant traffic, organic business and conversions for website. Seamless operations management, ensuring quality delivery experience for consumers. Leverage Omni-channel to drive efficiency as well as better consumer experience.
- Engineering and Management qualification from premier institutes
- Candidates from FMCG/FMCD background.
- Preferably experience of having managed high involvement and high ticket size products / categories.
- Must have experience in managing e-commerce business, both website and market places for at least 10-12 years.
Technical skills : pertaining to website management, digital business, performance marketing, SEO.