Career Consultant at CareerPage
Views:186 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Omni Channel Customer Experience (7-9 yrs)
Hiring For Head - Omni Channel Customer Experience
- 7-9 years of experience, with at least 3 years' experience in defining customer journey / consulting on elevating customer experience. Strong experience in building and executing data driven business strategy through cross functional and leadership alignment.
- Leading team on analytics focused on drawing actionable insight from large data sets and handling project management independently
Role & Responsibility :
- Analyze Performance and Perception metrics to ensure that we have a clear understanding of what is causing friction points in the customer journey.
- Define and execute periodic business updates with cross functional and Franchise Ops leaders.
- Strengthen MIS to build visibility on Ops KPIs to drive ownership - internal and aggregator.
- Support Ops team in project management and support New product development team on new product launches.
- Drive customer experience on delivery / Dine In and Takeaway channel through Speed, Accuracy and taste
- Work with various cross-functional partners for effective collaboration and attainment of goals pertaining to customer experience.
- Drive Useful Insights from various data sources and external best practices to help drive great Customer experience
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency and fix the gaps. Direct and coordinate all Restaurant's audits and drive customer experience.
- Drive OLO tech experience and process performance
- Strengthen In store experience for team member and customers by building processes around their journey and satisfaction.
- Execution of Digital in store tech and GES (Guest experience survey) and take Initiatives around digitization for simplification
Skills Required :
- Strong influencing & interpersonal skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player - able to work in cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- High informing skills across multi-level stakeholders.
- Sound communication, planning, organizing and leading skills.
- Leadership skills that inspire and drive high performance by teams
- High energy/strong work ethic.
- Ability to effortlessly alter between office - leadership & stakeholder interactions and store immersions for deep business understanding.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.