Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:3604 Applications:1037 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Head - Offline/Online Marketing - FMCG (12-18 yrs)
Head - Offline/Online Marketing
- We are seeking a dynamic Head of Marketing to take charge of all marketing initiatives, including offline marketing, social media, digital campaigns, advertising, and creative projects.
- As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating strategic plans to establish and enhance our brand presence, allocating resources to different projects, and setting both short-term and long-term goals for the department.
- We are looking for a talented marketing strategist who can inspire team members and drive success. In this role, you will lead our Marketing function to maximize profitability and enhance competitiveness in the market.
- If you are a visionary leader with a passion for marketing, we invite you to join our team and make a significant impact.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Develop the Sales & Distribution (Go-To-Market) strategy for the region in conjunction with shopper marketing teams to enable best-in-class Market & Outlet coverage & wtd. Distribution for Brands.
- Develop & Implement the Sell-Out strategy -Create compelling brand connections with shoppers at the point of purchase: Deliver best-in-class brand campaigns at the point of purchase. Activate relevant / multiple touch-points in store so that the brand engages and wins with target shoppers.
- Marketing budget planning as per business targets and drive ROI by keeping a strict control on cost of new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Devise growth-hacking techniques & innovative ways to attract & retain customers to enable non-linear growth
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
Requirements and skills:
- Proven track record of achieving exceptional results in driving revenue growth and market positioning for FMCG (personal care products)
- Strong expertise in digital and offline marketing strategies, platforms, and data analysis.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind