Team Lead at ACS Consultants
Views:2338 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head Of Department - Purchase - Construction Firm (10-20 yrs)
1. Develop, lead and procure as per plant requirement.
2. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
3. Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
4. Partners with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements, documentations.
5. Perform cost and scenario analysis and bench marking.
6. Assess manage and mitigate risks.
7. Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
8. Determine quantity and timings of deliveries.
9. Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of Demand.
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer.
- Familiarity with Sourcing and vendor management.
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense.
- A knack of negotiation and networking.
- Working experience in SAP (Module).
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
- Solid Judgement along with decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities and communication skills.
- BE/B.Tech with MBA with Material Management (preferable)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.