Head Of Department - Internal Auditor - CA (10-15 yrs)
HOD Internal Auditor
Profile : HOD Internal Audit
Qualification : CA Completed
Salary : Upto 20 Lac CTC
Experience : Min 10+ Yrs as a Internal Auditor
Location : Agra (UP)
- Tracking of Internal Audit Reports of Project Sites / Crushers
- Ensure Proper Compliances of Internal Audit Reports.
- Physical verification reports of Stock i.e. Raw Material, WIP, Steel Cement etc.
- Scrutiny of the ledger accounts related to GST, TDS etc and ensure proper rectification on wrong entries on monthly basis.
- Tracking of monthly Payments of GST, TDS etc to the Govt. Authority on or before the due date.
- Reviewing the status of Debit Notes, to ensure their issuance on or before the due date of GST Payment.
- Identify and evaluate risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM)
- Plan, allocate, supervise & monitor the work of the internal audit team
- Manage performance of audit procedures & ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Ensure completion of assignments within budgeted timeline.
- Conduct Internal Audits, review and investigation as per plan and as special assignments
- Review key process, identify systems gaps & support improvements.
- Discuses findings with process owners.
- Generate reports for management review & actions. Ensuring follow-up action on critical process/ control lapses and revenue leakage areas based on audit reports.
- Review compliance to existing systems, Policies & statutory laws
- Generate internal audit reports with agreed action plan.
- Monitor compliance to action points agreed to be implemented.
- Play an active role in hiring & mentoring your team members and developing their skill sets via periodic trainings.
6375367126 (Call & WhatsApp)
8824724858 ( Call & WhatsApp)
9549224342 (Call & WhatsApp)
8209004104 (Call & WhatsApp)
6377421375 (Call & WhatsApp)
9352177562 (Call & WhatsApp)
Calling Time - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
WhatsApp Timing - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.