Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:181 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - New Product Development - Electronics Manufacturing Industry (12-17 yrs)
Head- New Product Development - electronics manufacturing industry
Qualifications : BE / B.Tech/PG in Electronics and Communication Engineering /Electrical Engineering.
- 12-17 Years in EMS Industries and aware of IATF 16949 standards.
- Last 5 years in Product Design and Product Development.
Job Brief :
- Coordinate with the team and Department head for overall New Product development process to achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery targets for the parts planned during Proto launch.
- Coordinate with Customers during proto developments.
Skills Required :
- Understand Electronic components/ PCB Design
- Capability of read and review Gerber
- Knowledge on APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC ,FMEA and Control Plans.
- Knowledge on IPCA 610 / JSTD 001 standards.
- Knowledge on AIAG , Maruti Cente of Excellence, TPM, IMDS International Material Data Systems (IMDS), Moisture Sensitive Devices
Head- New Product Development
- Verification of PCB Gerber.
- Finalization of Stencils required based on the Bill of Materials.
- Process Optimization of Reflow Soldering, Wave Soldering, Selective Soldering.
- Hands on experience of developing Tools, Fixtures , Wave Pallets for PCBA processes.
- Knowledge on packaging requirements.
- Handling Change Management Systems.
- Knowledge on Problem Solving Techniques.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Leadership and Motivation skills.
- Product and Process Audits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.