Director at Edge India
Views:4007 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:497
Head - New Business M&A - Technology/Telecom (15-25 yrs)
EDGE is seeking to identify a well networked leader in the Telecom/IT space to identify and develop new businesses and revenue streams for an Indian MNC with a global footprint.
You will evaluate, enable and execute new businesses and revenue streams in 5G telecom/cloud infrastructure/enterprise IoT space, mainly through partnerships and acquisitions.
Key requirements of the role will be :
- A thorough understanding of the companys growth strategy and business portfolio,
- Networked ability to scan the ecosystem and identify suitable businesses
- Capability to evaluate business models, technologies and revenue streams
- Ensure buy-in from internal stakeholders, based on data and analytics
- Ability to structure the partnership or M&A
- Successful deal closure and operationalizing the combined business model
- You must be a suitably qualified technocrat who is well networked in the telecom & connectivity space with a good understanding of technology and global business models.
- Your past experience must include a track record of creating partnerships and executing M&A deals which have been integrated to form successful businesses.
- You must be a hands-on professional who can work with strong back-end technology and strategy support to script success stories.
- You should be technically qualified, preferably with an engineering degree and an MBA from institutions of repute.
- This position can be located at Delhi or Mumbai and will report to the Global Head of Strategy. The company is open to overseas candidates who are willing to relocate.
- Our client is a large and successful emerging telecom & networking giant with a multi-country footprint and a robust portfolio that includes products, software and services. They are a highly profitable Indian MNC with an excellent CAGR. Currently growing both organically and through global acquisitions, they are now poised to move to the next level, providing global connectivity and solutions