Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:258 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Network Security - Telecom (10-18 yrs)
- Security SME will be driving IT security, strategy and implementation forward whilst protection business from cyber security threat. This role will oversee the management of the cyber security function and will be acting as change agent to continuously improve the organisations network security framework.
This role will take advise and instructions from Chief Information Security Officer, HQ-IT, Security Experts from HQ-IT & IT Directors to perform necessary analysis, design and delivery tasks related to mitigation of Information security threat.
Role revolves around following duties:
- Ensuring relevant technology is proactively controlling and monitoring 24-7 potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Ensuring security controls are implemented timely and appropriately to safeguard and maintain Airtel networks
- Designing and executing periodic audits of networks to ensure that real-time alerting is in place
- Ensuring the full deployment of all information security processes and controls across, especially of network platforms in accordance with security strategies
- Review and fine tune network security solutions like firewall, IPS, WAF etc
- Hands-on experience, specializing in heterogeneous environment in cyber security, datacenter & LAN / WAN
- Understanding local regulatory requirements on security and defining optimized control requirements to mitigate relevant risk.