Recruitment Partner at Rian Placements
Views:187 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Network & Security - FMCD (8-15 yrs)
Head - Network & Security
WE SEE YOUR CAREER PATH AS:
- As a Corporate IT senior team member, you will get exposure to work with multiple business IT stakeholders and different IT sub functions based on your interest and performance seen by the management.
- Educational Qualification: BE (Computer/ Electronics Engg. Or equivalent) / MCA. MBA would be an added advantage.
- Professional Certifications (i.e. PMP, AWS, Azure, Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL, Security Certifications (NIST, ISO 27001) is an added advantage
- 9-10 years' experience in managing large scale IT infrastructure & Cybersecurity (i.e. Management of Network, Security, Cloud etc.)
- Applicants with experience in managing overall IT infrastructure services for multi country / multi location manufacturing environment would be ideal for this role.
- Prior experience in transitioning and managing large IT infrastructure is required
- Good exposure and experience in managing Cybersecurity projects and & operations is desirable.
- Excellent communication, planning & execution skills
- Good negotiation and vendor management skills
- Ability to partner and influence business stakeholders
- Should be able to drive initiatives and lead internal & external team
- Should be proactive & self-motivated
- Should have the ability to solve problems and manage crisis situations
- Good analytical & decision making skills
- This is a leadership role within IT and in this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Network and Security Operations for the Company
- You will partner with business IT teams to plan and execute projects and provide technology support in aid of implementing business strategy.
- You will be supported by an outsourced team of technology professionals from a reputed technology partner, and you will be responsible for managing this outsourced team and ensure delivery.
- This position requires high level of energy, proactiveness and excellent communication skills with a strong track record of success in executing projects within timelines and budgets, leading IT teams to consistent over achievement.
- This is a great career opportunity for someone who is looking for meaningful exposure in multiple sectors and a change to impact the business
YOUR ROLE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Experience of having worked on large, global IT infrastructure deployment programs including preparing for go-live and supporting the immediate post go-live period
- Deep understanding of Firewall , Networking devices, Cyber Security
- Study existing technology landscape and define infrastructure strategy considering future growth.
- Oversee build of the environment.
- Leverage appropriate IT services and validate the environment to ensure that it meets all security and compliance controls.
- Research, recommend and contribute to prepare a robust cybersecurity architecture for the organization.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to organization's information security policy
- Evaluation and implementation of various Cyber Security processes & solutions aligned with long term cyber security roadmap to enhance security posture
- Establish and maintain Info security effectiveness metrics which includes Collection of inputs, analyzing and co-relating the findings on InfoSec effectiveness
- Manage existing security operations center and defined security KPIs & KRIs
- Conduct regular VAPT , Red team exercises.
- Supervise the Enterprise Network Infrastructure support team & operations
- Managing, maintaining, and upgrading enterprise Network architecture.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage operations of Core network including network security, NAC, Firewall, SD WAN , etc.
- Managing Centralized Wi-Fi infrastructure across all domestic & international locations
- WAN (MPLS/ILL/SSL VPN) & LAN management
- Upgrade, maintenance & new rollouts of Network infrastructure
- Manage key stake holders across businesses
- Manage technology vendor and manage SLAs for all infrastructure related services
- Manage overall IT network and security budget
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.