Research Associate at Antal International
Views:978 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Head - Network Management & Optimization - Logistics (14-20 yrs)
- As a head of network operations, you will own design, plan and execution of entire network (15+ Hubs, 200+ branches, 300+ Lanes and ~600+ trucks, 1500+ other size of trucks).
- You will be responsible for both strategic and execution planning.
- As a part of strategic planning, you will be responsible for analysing network performance and suggesting reconfiguration opportunity to optimize cost and service level on a regular basis.
As a part of execution, you will plan
a). hub to hub movement (NLH: national line haul), and b). regional movement.
- You will be sole PoC: point of contact to ensure availability of trucks either through FTL division or market vehicle. You will also be responsible for LH vendor's performance management.
- On a regular basis, you will monitor placement of vehicle, transit time and delivery performance across the transportation network. As a part of role you will be identifing improvement opportunities and then take business improvement programs from inception to successful implementation.
This involves but is not limited to building vendor relationships, addressing transportation network design, and developing innovative programs that drive improvements in our transportation processes.
Role responsibilities will include :
- Aligning transportation needs and network design across multiple programs and carriers. - Cooperating and influencing internal and external process stakeholders
- Implementing of cross-functional process changes in a matrix organization
- Articulating clear business and technical requirements to affect process changes
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics, Supply Chain other related fields. Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations Research, MBA or related field would be an added advantage.
- 4+ years of qualitative/quantitative data analysis related to Supply Chain, Operations, Transportation - Logistics or Inventory Management
- 6+ years of work experience managing cross-functional programs, including external and internal stakeholders
- Intermediate knowledge of basic data analysis tools such as Excel, Tableau, SQL
- 2+ years of work experience with Supply Chain Management concepts i.e. forecasting, planning, operations, optimization and logistics
- 2+ years of work experience on writing documents, process improvement proposals, business requirements, business review docs and proof of concept
- A Go-Getter : You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to build the human resources function for an organization.
- Analytical and Problem Solver : Thinker and problem solver
- Adaptable : You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek : You are fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions - that's how you- d build this team too!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.