Deputy Manager at Bilt Graphic Paper Products Limited
Views:2849 Applications:740 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Head - MSD - Warehouse/Logistics (10-15 yrs)
MSD is a vital link between Market & Production. As MSD - HEAD facilitate Co-ordination with RSO, HO Coordinator & Export team for orders. Coordination with Production Dept for production planning, orders scheduling, receipt of FG in warehouse. Logistics & Distribution activity for export & domestic market. Warehouse/Logistics/ Manpower Management & Control is also an important aspect of the roles & responsibility. Achieving Sales target of the company & timely order servicing is KRA. Ensuring statutory compliance & Audit compliance.
Data which will show the scope and scale of activities with which this job is concerned.
1) Co-ordination with Zones for orders for Machine coverage.
2) Warehouse Management
3) Logistics/Distribution Management
4) Manpower Management & Control
5) Timely Order Servicing.
6) Statutory & Audit requirement compliance
7) Safety of Staff/Workmen, material & Assets
3. KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs)
Major end results the job is expected to achieve
- Pivotal role in order processing management and related commercial support for enhancement of customer satisfaction thereby improving brand image of Company. This involves co-ordination with regional offices and production team.
- Maintaining minimum stock levels by ensuring production of ordered material only
- Pivotal Role in improving on time in full performance of finish goods deliveries fulfilling of delivery times.
- Pivotal role in implementing documentation needs for customers as per the requirement.
- Managing, controlling shipment procedures/ final documentation and logistics.
- Efficiently administering overall tasks involved in the international logistics with the help of CHA, Export Team.
- To ensure maintenance of MIS and records pertaining to order servicing, logistics and inventory of materials, manpower deployment
- To reduce customer complaints by proper training to concern officer & workmen.
- Ensuring the KPI of Inventory accuracy, Turn - around Time of dispatches.
- Ensuring safety of workmen, material & assets of the company by ensuring safe working conditions, risk analysis related various MSD activities from time to time, adherence to SOPs & regulating behavior of the workmen & outsiders
- MBA (Marketing/Supply Chain)
- People Management Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills