Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:942 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - MS Dynamic CRM Solutions - IT (8-14 yrs)
Head - MS Dynamic CRM - (8-14 yrs)
Hiring for Head - Microsoft CRM with one of the Largest Interactive Agencies for a professional holding of at least 8 years working as CRM architect/Consultant in Global environment. Our distinguished client is looking for smart, pliable individual who is keen to Lead the CRM team. You will lead over all Presales/development/Implementation and customization of our client product from scratch and work on latest version on 2016 and Dynamics 365.
Location - Mumbai
Your Future Employer : One of the largest interactive agencies provided services including web development, media planning and buying, technology and innovation, emerging media, analytics, mobile, advertising, creative, social influence marketing and search.
- Interacting with prospects and clients to understand key CRM requirements across Sales, Services, Marketing and Support
- Successfully demonstrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution capabilities to the client and provide them with examples to ascertain business requirements; advising on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, 3rd parties and customizations;
- Creating functional requirements and design specifications using CRM Functional Specifications Templates, carrying out business process analysis and creating detailed CRM process flows using a diagramming tool such as Visio
- Creating fit and gap analysis to assess how well the solution meets requirements and assess whether requirements are complete and comprehensive using fit and gap analysis templates for CRM
- Supporting in-solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements and design for integration with external systems and business processes
- Developing project plans and create estimations for implementation tasks and lead teams successfully to complete the project tasks on time and under budget
- Leading the life cycle of a CRM implementation, customizing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, migrating data from external systems, conducting and supporting solution testing, assisting with functional, system and user acceptance testing, and conducting and supporting user and administrator training
- Building specialization in a Vertical Industry area of focus and contribute to development of CRM Industry solutions for the Vertical
- Assisting sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary Prior proven success as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultant in a client-facing role for Microsoft Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is preferred, as well as Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Scribe certifications
- Performing key contributions to the lifecycle stages of a Dynamics CRM Solution (Assessment, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, Operations and Diagnostics), leveraging CRM 2016/2015/2013/2011/CRM 4.0 as well as Dynamics365 CRM capabilities
- Utilizing Microsoft BI suite, MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services to manage the reporting lifecycle (Report Design, Creation, Publishing, Subscription, Alerts)
Successful Candidates :
- Proven extensive knowledge and abilities in Dynamics CRM (2011-2015 or 4.0 systems/core, including the latest versions on 2016 and Dynamics 365 along with external components and architecture), as well as other Microsoft solution offerings.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience : 8-12 years
Certification(s) Preferred : Acquired one or more functional certifications within Dynamics CRM
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients.