HR at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:10732 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Head - Monitoring - NBFC - Agri (8-12 yrs)
Currently hiring for a newly startup agri based NBFC.
Position: Head Monitoring
Reporting to: CEO
Purpose of the Job:
Formulate policies, Set-up and Run one of the most crucial functions for the organization i.e. Monitoring. Manage the pre-disbursement as well as post-disbursement Monitoring. Be the eyes & ears of Management by anticipating, identifying and addressing the potential risky situations - financially or operationally - while managing overall Loan Book. To help the organization in liquidating underlying pledged commodity in stressed/ near-default cases.
Key Responsibilities (Job Descriptions):
- To monitor the market dynamics of key commodities in portfolio, to sensitize Business as well as Credit Underwriting teams for avoiding potential risky loans.
- To monitor outstanding loan-book for margin calls/ near margin calls cases, with help of eCBF (Puratech) system.
- Interact with Price Pooling team, Business team and external sources for ensuring that organization enters the loan-transaction at a right price (in line with market rates of the commodity)
- In case of stressed/ near-default cases, utilizing market-linkages/ network for helping in liquidation/ sell of commodity pledged with organization.
Required Job Specifications:
Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post-Graduate (preferably MBA)
Relevant Experience: Minimum 8-12 years (mostly in Agri-Commodity trading/ procurement space, handling large-volume commodities like Sugar, Paddy/Rice, Pulses, Wheat etc.)
- Knowledge of market-dynamics of major agri-commodities
- Linkages with commission agents/traders, operating in major mandis across country, dealing in major agri-commodities
- Commercial negotiation skills & business acumen
- Eye for detail
- Sharp, analytical bent of mind
CTC: upto 20 lacs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.