Talent Acquisition Manager at Mediators
Views:1127 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Modern Trade - FMCG (8-20 yrs)
Modern Trade Head
Head Of Sales - Modern Trade
Position is of Head - Modern Trade. Pan-India role.
Summary : We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Modern Trade Head to join the Leading company in Food FMCG.
As a MT Head you will be responsible to onboard big chains like Reliance, Dmart, More Retail Walmart big bazar etc.
Job Description is as below.
- Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Key responsibility as the Head of Modern trade is to drive profitability and deliver on the Revenue and Share parameters.
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
- Category management and Promotion planning.
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channel.
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions
- Responsible for achieving planned sales by channel and customer
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with the accounts
- Negotiate favourable annual trading and logistic contract with chain
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company
- Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts.
- Resolve customer's trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
- Manage a large workforce across the Modern Trade channel
- Manage and review outstation outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management
- Work closely with Key Account Managers in achieving company's objective and vision.