Manager HR/Job Consultant at Boolean Staffing Solution
Views:1442 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Modern Trade - FMCG (2-8 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Head - Modern Trade.
Job Profile -
- Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Key responsibility as the Head of Modern trade is to drive profitability and deliver on the Revenue.
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
- Category management and Promotion planning.
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channel.
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions
- Responsible for achieving planned sales of channel
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with the accounts
- Negotiate favorable annual trading and logistic contract with customers
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company
- Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts.
- Resolve customer's trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
- Manage a large workforce across the Modern Trade channel
- Work closely with Key Account Managers in achieving company's objective and vision.
- MBA with 7/8 years experience,
- At least 3 years exposure to Modern Trade format from FMCG/General Merchandise category.
- Must have strong analytical and excel skills.
- Must have leadership qualities and managed team in earlier role
Team Boolean Staffing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.