HR at TPC HR Advisory Services LLP
Views:3375 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Head - Modern Trade/Alternate Channels/Cash & Carry - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Head Modern Trade/ Alternate Channels/Cash n carry
Detailed Responsibilities (non-conclusive):
Action Planning & Implementation :
- To lead the Organized Trade verticals for Nivea brand
- Manage a team of 5-6 NKAM's spread across MT, Government Channels & Insti Sales, 1 MT Operations Head, along with strong field team of 30 extended sales team members.
- To service, develop and manage a sales team and portfolio of accounts in line with the Brand / sales strategy
- Build an excellent partnership and exceptional collaboratively working relationships with chains, conduct JBP with main clients on annual basis
- Manage accounts sales growth and profitability in line with company objectives
- Create and implement an annual business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, terms of trade, securing high voltage visibilities with help of S&CM
- Monitor the accounts' performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies when needed
- Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for further action
- Develop and manage the sales team including the merchandisers and to motivate them and ensure that NIVEA's in-store execution is of gold standard
- Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organization changes
- Work closely with S&CM & Marketing to define Beauty advisors focus BGR on an ongoing basis.
- Completion of all administration account and internal completed on time and 100% accurately
- Plan, negotiate, and finalize the annual promotional calendar / activation
Establish a sound working relationship with main accounts and ensure a Win Win situation for both parties
- Conduct regular trade visits with sales force
- Continuously monitor and improve brands merchandising presence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.