HR at Peoplemint Consultants LLP
Views:596 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Microfinance (10-20 yrs)
- This is a strategic leadership position to head Micro Finance vertical of an upcoming Micro Finance Institution.
- The Micro Finance Institute has both secured and non secured product offerings across Business Loans, Vehicle Loans, Personal Loans, Loans against Shares, Micro Finance and Agriculture Loans.
- Exposure to retail lending products and processes is a must.
- The position is based out of Kolkata encompassing pan India clients and Micro Finance Institute's team members.The incumbent is required to possess strong management skills, excellent negotiation and presentation skills, ability to lead,manage and coordinate Large and Multidisciplinary teams.
- The role requires incumbent to have strong sales experience in Micro Finance and a thorough understanding of Micro Finance operations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Creating strategy for spearheading business
- Lead a team of highly qualified Team of Sales managers to increase revenue through various products in the baskets in the Retail Segment.
- Ensure Smooth operations for processing of business
- Guiding, motivating and supervising team on a regular basis.