Lead Recruiter at TOTL RPO Solutions
Views:268 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Methanol/Greenfield Project - Constructions/Chemicals (12-20 yrs)
Head Methanol/ Greenfield project/ Nigeria
- Developing a detailed process flow diagram, specifying the equipment & materials required, and ensuring compliance with relevant safety and environmental regulations.
- To Identify a suitable location for the project, taking into account factors such as - proximity to the gas source, access to transportation infrastructure, & availability of skilled labour
- Manage the various engineering phases of the project in conjunction with the internal design office and partner engineering firms (feasibility, FEED, etc.)
- Negotiate and coordinate the contractualization of the various contracts related to the project (internal and external) and their advice (licensors, EPC, engineering firms, etc.).
- Develop a comprehensive financial plan for the project, including capital costs, operating costs, and revenue projections.
- Responsible for developing, supporting and maintaining relationships with key Private and Government agencies and personnel in order to facilitate smooth execution and operation of the project.
- Provide input/recommendations to the medium to long term strategic direction of the Manufacturing function within the wider business context and the corporate strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.