Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:854 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - MES Application Engineering - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for Head - MES Application Engineering for an MNC FMCG manufacturing company. Location can be any metros in India. The details can be found below:
GLOBAL SUBFAMILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role will lead a group of world-class software engineers/IT professionals (Manufacturing Execution System engineers) to define, design and build best in class IT/OT platforms and data integrations. The role will be responsible for leading the team and developing the MES strategy for the Globe and its implementation.
- Develop the MES strategy for Globe
- Lead the team to design, upgrade and implement existing and new systems
- Serves as the single point of contact for all aspects of the program or project; system design ensures smooth execution and delivery.
- Develops, manages and reviews the status of projects and budgets, manages schedules and prepares communication reports.
LOCAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Architect and lead the requirements, design, development, implementation and delivery of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and system integration solutions
- Develop and manage secure, scalable, high performance and reliable data platforms
- Use analytics to provide insights and predict anomalies using time series data
- Design and develop ingestion pipelines and data cleaning/mining/analytics solutions
- Develop state of the art code -establish standards and best practices
- Develop detailed designs, implement, troubleshoot, and test MES solutions that meet organization requirements following Quality Management Standards
- Plan and organize the work of a project team, develop the implementation strategies for projects, act as a mentor for individuals within the group, and resolve issues within project teams
- Manage various MES and IT vendors as part of project or program definition and execution
- Conduct workshops to analyse user requirements to define functional requirements for MES solutions through client interviews and documentation analysis
- Develop and review system architectures, detailed designs, implement, troubleshoot and test Syncade MES solutions that meet client requirements following Quality Management Standards
- Develop documentation including the creation of test scripts required for validated facilities
- Develop and improve processes, procedures and tools used in the execution of projects
- Act as a liaison between the internal project team, internal management, sales and customer project teams and management
- Identifying and analysing business challenges, gathering requirements, enabling continuous improvement & to evaluate and transforming business processes
- Collaborate with business and development teams across the global enterprise to define functional requirements, high-level process and technical solutions
- Anticipate issues, implement solutions using good judgment regarding when and how to escalate issues
- Champion new initiatives and serve as a catalyst for change in project or process improvement
- Tailors communication style to different audiences, including senior-level management
- Define, prioritize and plan the projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels. Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross-functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- End to end responsibility for the execution, change management and success of projects
- Sought out as a resource for multiple business lines and serves as a consultant to affiliates and other stakeholders on enterprise project/program project plans and delivery
- Strategic problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
CAREER LEVEL :
- The role should be an Expert in modern data science and product analytics tools and techniques such as Python, R, Machine learning, C#; advanced statistics, IT/OT integration and data mining techniques.
- Relevant experience as an engineering manager delivering milestones that include - data cleaning, mining, analysis and Digital Twins or simulation model development
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Team Foundation
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity standards, industrial MES protocols, network and system architectures and test automation
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Leads and manages complex programs
- Requires complete understanding of a broad application of techniques, theoretical principles and practices of the area of speciality
- Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult issues and independently develops approach to solutions
- Knowledge of automation systems such as PLCs is added advantage
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post-graduate in Engineering
- Experience: 10+ experience as a software engineer and Project delivery manager with 5+ years' experience in data science or manufacturing execution system or relevant field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.