Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:374 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Head - Merchant Acquisition - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Head - Merchant Acquisition
Job Description : Matrix Partners India is glad to partner with one of our portfolio in identifying a leader to partner for merchant acquisition
About Liquiloans :
- LiquiLoans is matrix backed fintech founded by Rentomojo co-founders, Achal Mittal and Gautam Adukia
- The company is into Peer to Peer (P2P) lending space and is one of the leaders in this segment
- LiquiLoans is fast creating an alternate safe asset class which is more lucrative than traditional avenues of investment like mutual fund, fixed deposit etc.
- The company has achieved 20 X growth in last 2 years and is looking to grow 5 X in next 1 year
Reporting to : Founder
- Onboarding new merchants in the following categories (list is not exhaustive) for the purpose of giving loans to the consumers
- Home decor
- Premium Consumer durable
- Identify key target potential clients in the targeted segments that we can develop new and account extension businesses by establishing a strategy to develop new partnership opportunities.
- Understand and roll out strategic acquisition strategies and execution plans
- Manage strategic merchant relationships from qualification to post sales set up to maintain service level standards
- Perform all aspects of primary and secondary research to partner company product to market
- Ensure a deep knowledge of the marketplace platform environment to ensure full merchant understanding of our value proposition
- Work with strategic partners to cross up sell products to achieve business targets
- Work closely with Product Management team to bring finest product
- Engage in all aspects of the implementation new features to build great product for customer
- Provide mentorship/ guidance in all areas related to strategy, planning, sales, business development and operations.
- Identifying new segments to grow the loan book
- Minimum work experience of 5 years preferably in a B2B set up in financial Industry
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; must be data driven
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Go getter attitude, high ownership with strong communication skills
- Hunger & hustle: open minded but persistent to find innovative ways of acquisition
- Proven ability of leading and guiding an acquisition team to achieve targets