Talent Acquisition Role at Noble House
Views:151 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Medical Services - MBBS (10-12 yrs)
Job Title - Head Medical Services
Grade & Band - C3/D1
Department - Medical Administration
Location/Unit - CMRI
Positions Reports to - Unit Head
Key Relationships - Medical professionals; Deputy Medical Superintendent, Assistant Medical Superintendent, All Heads of Department, Quality Assurance, Bio Medical.
Main Objective of the Role - As the chief of medical services, responsible for Clinical services, Protocols for providing quality patient care, under take quality initiatives as prime responsibilities and ensure better medical care.
- Attract the right clinical talent from in line with the Hospitals clinical excellence focus
- Ensure that clinical protocols and pathways as per NABH are defined through SOPs and checklists for admission, care and discharge of patients across all specialties
- Set up & ensure the regular functioning of the following clinical committees, in consultation with the supervisor - Hospital Infection Control Committee, Academic Council, Monthly Medical Forum, Pharmacy and therapeutic Council and Quality Management Services.
- Monitor clinical audits.
- Monitor the regular functioning of the clinical committees.
- Assess and Ensure performance level of staff People-assessment, efficiency etc
- Promote continuing professional education of medical practitioners.
- Address Medical board, and Grievance Redressal system to address patient concerns
- Clinical / administrative processes in line with NABH directive
- Create A Junior Doctors assessment, training & recognition plan
- Build and Spread heard in Clinician's engagement plan
Major Job Qualifications / Specific Skills
Required Education: MBA/PGDM - HR MBBS, along with MHA / MBA in the relevant field
Experience - Minimum experience of 10-12 years and maximum experience of 12 years out of which at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
Knowledge and Specific Skills - Clinical know-how; Knowledge about NABH standard, ISO standard, JCI, Auditing skills, Analytical skills; Proficient in computer knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.