Senior Recruiter - Management Search at Quadrangle Search (Div of Infoedge India Ltd)
Views:120 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Medical Services - Hospital - MBBS/MS/MD (14-26 yrs)
Head -Medical Services (Chain of Hospitals)- "Tamilandu"
Leading medical operations (end to end) of Chain of Hospitals in Tamilnadu region
- Responsibilities includes (but not limited to)
- Provides clinical and administrative direction for the clinical operation of medical departments and services. Formulates, implements policies and procedures, and participates in strategic and operational decision-making. Directs, coordinates, and oversees the administration of all clinical personnel and associated support staff.
Consultant Management & Engagement :
- Responsible for Developing, establishing policies and objectives consistent with those of the organization mission to ensure efficient operation of operating medical department/services.
- Responsible for Interviewing & Selection of Star/consultants & their retention.
- To Plan, implement and evaluate all clinical care services provided by the every unit medical Services leaders, as well as all associated administrative operations and activities
Committee(s) Management including Medical staff Management :
- Responsible for initiating an environment of participative management in clinical engagement through various forums:
- Managing the Consultants Core Committee, Infection control committee, Ethics committee, Consultants credentials committee, Drug committee and Blood transfusion committee etc
Quality & Patients care :
- To Oversee reporting and communication of quality improvement initiatives, quality and patient safety awareness, safety culture survey administration, and recognition programs
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining patient care protocol and standards, so that all regulations and guidelines for patient care are met and increasing the bar on Patients satisfaction
- Medical Audits and facilitator of JCI/NABH Accreditation
Other Responsibilities including media management, Govt liasoning, Supporting on profitability of Hospitals, Budgets on Medical services for chain of Hospitals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.