Head - Medical Affairs - Ophthalmology (5-20 yrs)
- Designing the medico marketing strategy by triangulating the highest levels of scientific know-how, technical effectiveness and medico marketing, for creating the leading brand in Ophthalmology
- Key influencer for designing of Ophthalmology panels/ assays by leveraging the network of KOL's pan India.
- Influencing and collaborating with commercial leadership, to create industry benchmarks in Ophthalmology engagement.
- Front ending the organisation across all domestic and global scientific forums.
- Leading the commercial teams from the front for all market shaping initiatives, including Ad boards, in market engagement, as well as for one-on-one meetings with top KOLs.
- Collaborating closely with our R&D team for delivering clear customer feedback on our products.
- Training and coaching the front-line teams in delivering strong scientific engagement with HCPs.
- Leading, directing and coaching the regional medical affairs teams to deliver the functional objectives.
- Ideal Background Qualifications: PhD / MD
- Relevant experience in Ophthalmology
- Ability to navigate matrix relationships across both internal as well as external stakeholders
- Strong service orientation, to provide resolution for scientific queries of field force and clinicians with speed and accuracy