Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:1361 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Mechanical Maintenance - Plant (14-22 yrs)
Few pointers for shortlisting :
Education : B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Full Time) or Equivalent.
Location : Hyderabad or willing to relocate to Hyderabad
Experience : 14 years - 22 Years in the Mechanical maintenance field; few years in supervisory role
Preference : Candidates from companies like OBEETEE, SWITCHGEARS or TYRES can be considered.
JD (Indicative) :
- To ensure reliability of the Critical Equipments, Preventive Maintenance of Plant & Machinery, Ensure timely attending of Breakdowns. Providing support for Process Settings that are required time to time.
- Ensure proper and smooth functioning of Mechanical, Utility & Coordinating Electrical / Instrumentation Function. To lead & provide engineering & technical support to a qualified and experienced team of engineers from to solve plant related complex issues and technical problems
- To effectively manage and ensure smooth departmental operations to achieve the annual target of production and capacity utilization.
- Review with subordinates on regular basis for continuous improvement in working, cost cutting and reduction in downtime. To provide directions, task assignment and play an important role to bring continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with seniors and all other HODs for smooth functioning. To play an active role to determine various policy matters related to technical issues with active coordination.
- Ensure proper implementation of safety standards. To manage and evaluate by monitoring safety activities, SOP's and demonstrate safe working condition with positive attitude and habits on safety.
- Liasioning with outside agencies as well as with spare part suppliers, Contractors / subcontractors and service engineers,
- Lead Minor Project work & plant Contractual activities as well as design and modification work. To prepare technical specifications, select, inspection, cost estimation
- Work towards Energy conservation, Wastage control, Increase in productivity, Ease of operation, Reduction in manpower and cost saving.
- Organize and recommend training programs for self and subordinates for personnel and departmental development.
- Preparing yearly & Monthly Budget including Capital Proposals and controlling department expenses there on. To approve capital budget relating to plant maintenance and replacement of equipments.
- Inventory control & Identify sources for indigenous development i.e. Import substitute.
- Maintenance and implementation of ISO documentation system, Generating various Data by implementing various record system for analyzing the problem and taking Corrective & preventive action to eliminate the reoccurrence of the Problem.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.