Principal Talent Acquisition at Zyoin Web Private Limited
Views:676 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - MEA Sales - IT (12-24 yrs)
Head MEA Sales - For Dubai candidates only.
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
- Sales Strategy Formulation and Planning - Lead sales strategy and planning process aligned with Budgeted targets.
- Develop sales plan considering futuristic market inputs, trends and in alignment to past sales performance, channels, inventory/supply chain capacity to maximize revenue & profitability.
- Propose strategy, plan, and budget to the management team for inputs/ suggestions to RGS Management
- Function as a Consultant with potential customers to Identify Gaps / opportunities in their current system and position our services effectively to convert into business opportunity.
- Act as a consultant to the customer and the collaborate with the Operations teams for providing Create customized Solutions that provide customer value proposition
- Sales Monitoring and Review - Review sales performance for all Service Areas across the region to ensure adherence to defined sales plan.
- Direct corrective action plan and monitor its implementation to minimize deviation from defined sales plan.
- Participate in formal monthly review with the CEO to review performance on KPIs; Assess success and effectiveness of the sales strategies/ initiatives/ schemes as per defined metrics across the geographies.
- Guide the teams to devise corrective action plans to address key issues and ensure smooth execution of sales plan and strategies.
- Drafting pitches and leading the proposal / RFP process
- Business Development & Marketing - Identify new geographies, industries and customers for launching new services based on review of performance in pilot markets.
- Seeding the market by identifying potential customers for our services
- Work with existing partners / Redington sales team to forge & build new relationships and open new markets.
- Lead the new Services development discussions to provide input from sales perspective and support management team in Launching new Service portfolios.
- Prepare robust Online / Offline branding and marketing plan in collaboration with business heads, marketing team.
- Leverage Sales Analytics - Leverage sales analytics report to identify in depth market level issues/ challenges and opportunities.
- Lead data driven decision making by identifying key business metrics.
- Develop mechanisms to ensure that the sales team is provided with relevant timely data to take effective, and data driven decisions to achieve sales, volume, and profitability targets.
- Team Development - Hire, Train, and Build the Sales organization for RGS in the MEA region.
- Expose self & teams to external environment of business & new products.
- Attend seminars, exhibitions, and training programs to continuously update knowledge.
- Provide coaching, support, and leadership to the sales team. Ensure adequate skills and competencies are developed in the team in order to have a high skill team of professionals.
- Drive development initiatives to develop the functional team generate innovative ideas/ insights that would have business impact beyond their individual work area.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be a seasoned and highly qualified sales leader, with experience of having managed a business of similar size, scale, and complexity. S/he will bring deep understanding of new age / disruptive technologies in the areas of PROCURE TO PAY (P2P), ORDER TO CASH (O2C), RECORD TO REPORT (R2R) and FINANCE & ACCOUNTS (F&A), HUMAN RESOURCES (HR) and technology enabled services. The individual will bring a strong grasp of the sales management fundamentals to execute sales plan & strategy to achieve RGS Sales goals in the region.
- S/he should have a strong executive presence, relationship building skills and an ability to make an impact with external stakeholders including government, shareholders.
Education and Experience Guidelines:
Minimum Degree: Master of Business Administration with 12-15 years significant experience in integrating and leading diverse technology sales function.
Understanding of multi-disciplinary areas - Sales, Marketing, ITES / BPM Business cycle, new Business development, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.