Senior IT Analyst at GIG Consultants
Views:236 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Marketplace - Internet/Online (6-18 yrs)
We are hiring Head - Marketplace for one of leading brand in comfort technology.
Role : Head-Marketplace
Location : Mumbai
This role is responsible for leading a team that works on acquiring and improving our marketplace content partners. In addition, collaborate with stakeholders, examples, teams generating revenue, compliances and driving operational excellence.
- You'll identify opportunities for growth within existing e-commerce accounts, and develop new Marketplace customers
- You'll define and implement e-commerce and marketing strategies
- You'll be responsible for managing product development in line within future listing opportunities
- Commercial and business savvy
- You'll be responsible for utilising raw data and managing channel campaigns in order to expand market share
- Work closely with all areas of the business to ensure in-depth product knowledge
- Responsible for international expansion across regions.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvements of our service, feedback mechanisms, resources, and documentation, making actionable, data-driven recommendations based on the findings.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative insights by liasoning with the partner and the product teams to define scalable solutions to ensure healthy growth of the marketplace.
- Partner across the organisation to drive efficient strategy, operations, and processes.
- Marketplace monitoring - reviewing operational data and the performance of each team (on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis) based on KPIs and OKRs, taking action once issues and growth opportunities are spotted.
Education and Experience :
- Experience in building and scaling business operations, marketplace relations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as stakeholder management and data analysis experience.
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute/operationalize the plan in collaboration with other teams.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required; MBA is a plus.