CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:244 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Marketing - US Geography - IT (10-15 yrs)
About the Role :
- Executing company's top-down strategy in marketing for and its Products
- Full stack (Content, Online, Database etc.) with exclusive focus on Thought leadership/Lead Generation
- Providing Leadership to the various marketing functions to drive the Marketing Objectives for different BUs
What You'll Do :
- Provide leadership to the Lead Generation and DB marketing teams to drive top-down strategies through execution
- Provide leadership to the content marketing team in developing content strategies. Also, to the Online Marketing team to leverage inorganic and paid channels to augment traffic, MQLs and SQLs
- Build strategies for achieving targets pertaining to sales ; Work closely with Sales & Product teams for formulating sales strategies and achieving sales targets.
- Achieve the marketing KPIs and objectives for different BU by driving various marketing strategies to work towards delivering results
- Develop fresh marketing talent and building a world-class Marketing organization.
- Develop and execute the end-to-end demand generation plan with a strong focus on inbound and organic techniques to achieve SQL targets
- Manage and groom teams for a high-performance culture and be a champion of AgreeYa's core values.
What You'll Need :
- Stakeholder management and executive presence: Your role will require you to liaison for inputs and feedback from Product, Sales and Customer Success teams as well as CXO/VP-level folks within and outside.
- Program management; The role will require you to integrate inputs teams, and get the work output produced through the team working directly for you, as well as work with the various marketing agencies (digital, social, PR).
- Inbound Processor; Marketing is strongly focused on discovering the 'why' that will strongly resonate with the target audience. This will require you to cut out all the marketing 'buzzword' noise and perform primary and secondary research as well as deep-thinking to arrive at the messages and ideas that are most likely to 'stick.'
- Budgeting and Reporting; You will be responsible for building the budget and GTM and its BUs. You will also be required provide periodic reporting to the relevant stakeholders.
- Exceptional Communication; You will need to have an excellent command over the English language, both spoken and written. This is less about memorizing the dictionary and more about being able to convey complex ideas in the simplest of ways and it is essential for articulating ideas internally as well as externally.
- Execution centric management; This role will require you to make sure that work gets done.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.