Senior Consultant at Boyden
Views:1301 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Head - Marketing & Strategy - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
This is a visionary role in Marketing and Strategy for a packaging company. The company aims to become a solutions focused, customer leading organization. This role will define the entire strategy and marketing support for this turning over for the company. It offers a fast track to a general management role for the right individual. This is a global role with a focus on India and the global market. Innovation, market/product/ customer segmentation recommendations by this role will define the company agenda for growth and expansion.
It will report directly to the CEO.
- Candidates from premier MBA schools, FMCG industry preferred.
- Background in sales, Key Account Management will be an advantage.
- 10 -12 years of top-notch marketing experience in a world-class consumer goods company; some sales experience is desirable.
- There are a few themes that will need to be developed and owned by the new Head of Marketing & Strategy:
- Marketing & Key Account Management (KAM)
- Growth Leadership
- Marketing Communications
- Highly customer-oriented thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs.
- A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and resourcefulness.
- Ability to develop strategies and measurable implications with strong analytical skills.
- Financial acumen i.e. budget management (A&P) and P&L for the brand.
- A keen business sense, with an ability to think strategically and network.