Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:2591 Applications:731 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Marketing Strategy - Conglomerate (13-20 yrs)
- Assist in creation of the strategy for Marketing team by bringing in thought leadership and being cognizant of the industry trends and organization vision and strategy
- Responsible for long term strategic Product Development & Pricing Strategies
- To manage a brand within the context of the agreed strategies to maximize long term sales, profitability & brand health KPIs
- To develop, recommend and implement annual marketing plan activities through the brand managers
- To plan the long term strategy template to prepare the marketing strategy by discussion with Marketing Leadership team
- To lead creative and media strategy while working closely with Marketing Services function
- Lead the process of consumer insighting to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development, new launches as well as marketing initiatives.
- To deliver major key interventions, with buy-in from Sales senior leadership team
- To develop pricing strategies and trade promotions for assigned brands in close co-operation with the Sales function by identifying trade needs / opportunities.
- To contribute to the development of strategies for category growth.
- Decides the overall allocation of budgets for efficient deployment through the brand managers
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities by influencing the team members into moving towards a vision and objective. Mentors team members and creates a strong talent pipeline for succession
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.