Head - Marketing - Startup (10-14 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading startup that is pioneer in their area to find a seasoned marketing leader for them.
- The Marketing Head role will be responsible for the entire Marketing efforts of the entire company wrt managing all aspects of marketing that will include both offline and online A large part of the role will be around brand positioning, marketing trends, analytics, effectiveness measurement and reporting. The role involves providing strategic guidance to the team as well as ensure proper execution.
- To fit into this role you must have experience of managing ATL as well as BTL marketing along with exposure to PR, Branding, Event Management, and Communications.
- To be considered for this role, you must have led marketing for a startup for atleast 3 years and have a total of 12-15 years of experience. You must have worked in a global environment.
You must be an MBA from a good B school.
The role will include:
1. Developing and building marketing plan and budget
2. Setting clear measurable goals for the marketing teamreporting into you
3. Providing thought leadership to the department, its functions, and its deliverables
4. Ensuring adequate planning and execution to meet company's marketing objectives
5. Develop out of the box B2C marketing initiatives including events, partnerships, promotions, campaigns and loyalty programs
6. Create a public relations and offline marketing strategy that supports and extends nline marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why
The role will be demanding and needs someone seasoned who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to deliver to the goals of the organization.
If you think you fit the bill, do write to us with why you think you would be a good fitment wrt to the criteria stated along with your current CTC and we shall get back to you if there is a match.
Please note candidates with a mix of sales and marketing won't work for this profile.