Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:1346 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Head - Marketing - Sports Firm (10-20 yrs)
- Brand : Develop and maintain the brand guidelines across product, revenue channels and consumer communication.
- Customer experience : Create, manage and measure customer experience metrics.
- Communication : Develop and implement ongoing campaigns using Purpose, Authenticity and Relevance using products, events, influencers, PR and collaborations in the ecosystem.
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of the campaigns to deliver click through and conversion metrics.
- Revenue : Implement engagement and promotions to impact like for like growth in existing stores/channels. Drive store traffic and organic searches on ecommerce. Build event/engagement/communication calendar in conjunction with product and revenue teams for smooth execution.
- Own.com : Build and launch brands ecommerce sites. Deliver the customer acquisition, conversion and repeat customer's objectives.
- CRM : Build and implement the programme
- Partnerships : Develop opportunities to collaborate with other brands/influencers/events to deliver new customer acquisition and LOL growth objectives. Maintain and grow relationship with retail partners offline and online to add value to their platforms. Engage with marketing teams of the international brands to develop and implement the global programmes.
- Visual Merchandising : Develop, implement and monitor the seasonal and promotional brand packs to enhance stores/counters visual appeal leading to improved traffic, conversion and average bill value.
1. Analytical : Builds insights through available data, surveys and customer/ partner interaction.
2. Planning and project management proficiency.
3. Story teller : Builds and delivers strong narrative. Ability to use tools for the same.
4. Technology user : Has the ability and willingness to use tech tools to improve efficiency and output.
5. Customer centricity : Keeps the customer/customer cohorts as the centre to deliver all the objectives.
6. Commercial acumen : Understand the concept of ROI and makes decisions accordingly.
7. Digital : Strong understanding of the ecosystem- customers, technology, tools and partners (build and sell side)
8. Relationship management : Affable, team player with willingness to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Demonstrates value addition and thus is respected with these stakeholders.