Co-Founder at Mantras2Success Consultants
Views:1446 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:428
Head - Marketing & Sales - Steel Products (10-12 yrs)
Role: Head sales and Marketing
Designation: Sr. Manager Sales and Marketing
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: Director
Reporters: Sales and Marketing team.
To establish our Group as Market leader [in terms of market share, revenues & customer satisfaction] while achieving sales & marketing targets through a competent Marketing & Sales team.
Working relationship with internal stakeholders:
- To discuss plans and strategies of sales and Marketing and its execution plans with long terms perspective
- To follow up for internal working for component & tool cost for giving quotation to the customer. Support for Bill of material. Support for any data/information required from Customer
- Production Planning & Control (PPC)
- To discuss the Projection plan every month.
- To give Customer priorities
- To support urgencies, if supplier is not coordinating well.
- To lead Internal coordination if support not given to PPC.
- To give customer schedule to be given
- To update on customer requirements related to delivery priorities / seeking status updates specific requirements
- To monitor and review complaints of customers
- To understand and support needed to Production people and understand there constraints/barrier/and timeline before any commitment to the customer.
- To support of regular payment from the customers
- To resolve the disputes of old payment issues,
- To review with accounts and support monthly LC / RTGS requirements to give, any support required from the customer
- To update quality people on all quality issues cropped from the customer's end.
- To share knowledge of competitors up-gradation status on qualitative aspects of products
- To share feedback of customers on quality issues.
- To appreciate and recognize the employees of the quality department on good feedback.
- To organize interactive sessions between customers and quality people.
- Working relationship with External stakeholders
- To maintain interaction flow with customer
- To understand and discuss new requirements of the customer and his future business plans
- To make a long-term business plan of the company and projections of Investments/resource requirements and capabilities enhancement and talent acquisitions.
- To follow-up on the purchase order timeline and its execution plans.
- To discuss and review scheduled priorities with all stakeholders and update customers if any change.
- To update customers in time if any delay in commitment due to material flow are tooling design or availabilities.
- To organize annual customer meet and interactions with Directors.
- Departmental Budgeting, Pricing strategies formulation,
- Sales & marketing contracts signing/S&M expenses approvals
- Recruitment of people in formation of Robust team of Sales and marketing
- Recommending employee appraisals rankings/compensation decisions
- Expenses sanctions, approving Sales & Marketing/customer visit Plans of S&M Team,
- Leave sanctioning of his team members.
- Rewarding and recognizing the Good work of his team members.
Key Performance area
- Marketing planning and driving revenue growth
- To Conduct market analysis & identifying opportunities of growing business with existing customers
- To use effectively various sources such as trade journals, industry network, trade associations to build a strong market database & find out opportunities to sale new & existing products to the established customers of Dewas metal sections Limited
- To establish a process for continuously collecting & analyzing potential/existing customers data, competitor moves, emerging needs of customers, business lost to competitors & reasons so as to stay ahead of the competition
- To make a calendar for Preparation of customer visit plans for self & the team & rigorously implementing those with a focus on maximizing leads
- To Implement marketing projects/initiatives to continuously strengthen the company's brand, product positioning in consultation with Director Business Development & marketing experts
- Providing critical business data to the Director on the potential client base, Branding Campaigns, Marketing Collateral, Web Site, competition movements, product updates & emerging opportunities/threats
- To Keep an eye on opportunities of long term high-value contracts with existing customers & collaborating with Director for negotiating & closing business deals
- To review critically the inquiry & sales MIS from sales team & using the information for aggressively driving the sales targets
- To Monitor and keep strict control over S&M expenses to enhance the profitability of S&M function & enhancing cost sensitivity of the sales team
- To Achieve comprehensive sales & marketing targets defined for Order bookings, revenue collections, pricing, delivery, customer satisfaction & profitability
- To form an appropriate robust team of sales and marketing through right talent acquisitions
- To identify training needs and plan for the training of team members in the perspective of business needs.
- To resolve the interpersonal operation issues of team members
- To identify future leaders and make succession planning
- To work and continuous review for team engagement and satisfaction
- To ensure a work-life balance of team members
- To make communication channels for maintaining flawless communication flow.
- To reward and recognize the team and keep people motivated.
- To establish the grievance redressal procedure
Customer relationship and their satisfaction
- To develop self-designed and customize parameters for customer satisfaction and enriching the mutual relations at every level at both ends
- To develop communication channels with the customer for maintaining communication flow
- To develop an MIS mechanism with mutual understanding To design key processes of sales and marketing for customer communication, information, and satisfaction.
- To make self and teams -travel plans and its execution for customer reach and enhancement of footprint.
Reporting and MIS
- To make monthly MIS for the Director and board.
- To maintain and submit reports to director plans v/s achievements
- To report Monthly bookings and next month's projections.
- To plan for bridging the gap if any
- To project inventory level, market projections, customer feedback
- To report market intelligence and customer feedback
Competencies requirement :
Educational qualifications - BE & MBA marketing
Technical qualifications - B2B Marketing Experience, preferably Sheet Metal Industry
Experience - 10 years of hands-on experience of sales and marketing
- Negotiating skill, Leadership, effective communication, acumen of sales and marketing, and proactive attitude towards business.
- Comfort in traveling.
- The approach towards emotional and psychological balance in work life.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.