Partner - Search Business at Adviti Consulting
Views:268 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Marketing - SaaS - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
Our client is a Gartner quoted leader in its domain (read platform). With its Indian engineering operations based in Hyderabad & Chennai, they are looking to hire the Head of Marketing (Product) to be based in either of the locations. If you are God's gift to mankind when it comes to product marketing, Bangalore can also be accommodated (psst.. I suggest you stay closer to the rest of the folks).
As a marketing head, you must know what to tell/sell the world about the client's software products and solutions to have the maximum impact. You work closely with the management, engineering & product teams to translate complex technical concepts and features into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition. You will have a strong product marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You will create a buzz and increase the inbound leads substantially.
- You are responsible for the creation and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our products as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and help drive product roadmap milestones.
- Perform market and competitive research, pricing, and analysis to develop strategies that bolster the product's position in the market.
- You will put together and deliver technical and business-level messaging, you'll support the implementation of go-to-market strategy, and you craft sales enablement plans for our product offerings.
- You partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create our communication strategies for the platform.
- You increase our solutions social, digital and events presence and visibility.
- You will also closely work with our marketing and business development team to craft and review marketing content and run dedicated marketing campaigns.
- You take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners.
- You support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like datasheets, eBooks, blog, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars, etc.
- Be responsible for our brand management and identity: you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the drone ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong products brand with deep reach into our global open source community.
- Implement GTM plans for product launches and enhancements.
- Meet annual targets for product marketing created win revenue.
- You will analyze and report marketing KPIs.
We would like to hear from you if :
- Product Marketing experience: You must have minimum 8 years of experience in product marketing roles preferably in the enterprise software (SaaS) space.
- You have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing.
- You are familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it.
- You have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools.
- You are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- You will have a strong product marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Prior experience in SaaS marketing is highly desirable. You will create a buzz and increase the inbound leads substantially.
- Must have experience in utilizing various forms of market research, an ability to understand and anticipate market trends and customer need.
- Ability to lead a team of capable, high octane, fire brands.
Self-starter: You are hands on with the attitude to get things done. We will challenge you on this!
Education: A bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) required, Masters/MBA a big big plus.