Talent Advisor at EduTrill | Accolite Digital
Views:120 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Marketing - SaaS (6-14 yrs)
Marketing Head for a Leading SaaS Firm|exp min 7years|CTC 25-30LPA|Bangalore
We are looking for a highly motivated product marketing professional with 7+ years in B2B SaaS / IT software product
Please review the details and if you are interested , please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This opening is for a rockstar Head of Marketing. We are looking for someone to take this up and lead the entire marketing effort with a growth mindset.
The head of marketing will play a major role in shaping the voice of the platform. The role will require close partnership with the product, business development, and the rest of the marketing team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Accountable for all marketing initiatives to drive engagement and leads that deliver sales and partner retention.
- Drive thought leadership and bottom-of-the-funnel marketing activities such as product webinars, customer case studies, blogs, use case guides and awards that identify customer needs and drive product adoption.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective marketing strategy and meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- This role requires an 'Ecosystem' mindset: Creating content that resonates with the audience and drives synergies.
- Plan and lead product launches by determining scope, messaging, timing and priorities for marketing tactics to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Closely work with creative teams including designers and other agency personnel.
- Provide vision & direction on how the brand needs to be positioned to the channel partner universe.
- Lead demand generation activities: Leverage Organic and Paid Marketing channels to drive top funnel, lead velocity, and conversions.
- We are looking for a highly motivated product marketing professional with 7+ years in B2B SaaS
- Ambition to disrupt the way B2B marketing is done!
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability and an understanding of technology related to financial services and payment products
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations and technology teams internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to remain flexible in order to accommodate multiple projects simultaneously, with tight deadlines.
- Market leading compensation and a front seat while we blitzscale!
- Being a major contributor in the company vision and culture!