Talent Advisor at EduTrill | Accolite Digital
Views:126 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Marketing - SaaS (6-14 yrs)
Marketing Head for a Leading SaaS Firm|exp min 7years|CTC 25-30LPA|Bangalore
We are looking for a highly motivated product marketing professional with 7+ years in B2B SaaS / IT software product
Please review the details and if you are interested , please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This opening is for a rockstar Head of Marketing. We are looking for someone to take this up and lead the entire marketing effort with a growth mindset.
The head of marketing will play a major role in shaping the voice of the platform. The role will require close partnership with the product, business development, and the rest of the marketing team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Accountable for all marketing initiatives to drive engagement and leads that deliver sales and partner retention.
- Drive thought leadership and bottom-of-the-funnel marketing activities such as product webinars, customer case studies, blogs, use case guides and awards that identify customer needs and drive product adoption.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective marketing strategy and meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- This role requires an 'Ecosystem' mindset: Creating content that resonates with the audience and drives synergies.
- Plan and lead product launches by determining scope, messaging, timing and priorities for marketing tactics to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Closely work with creative teams including designers and other agency personnel.
- Provide vision & direction on how the brand needs to be positioned to the channel partner universe.
- Lead demand generation activities: Leverage Organic and Paid Marketing channels to drive top funnel, lead velocity, and conversions.
- We are looking for a highly motivated product marketing professional with 7+ years in B2B SaaS
- Ambition to disrupt the way B2B marketing is done!
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability and an understanding of technology related to financial services and payment products
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations and technology teams internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to remain flexible in order to accommodate multiple projects simultaneously, with tight deadlines.
- Market leading compensation and a front seat while we blitzscale!
- Being a major contributor in the company vision and culture!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.