Relationship Manager at Lakshhr
Views:1120 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Marketing - Retail - IIM/ISB/FMS/XLRI/MDI (7-16 yrs)
MBA from a premier institute only preferably in marketing.
- At least 10 + years of relevant experience in marketing. Exposure to Lifestyle brands/ Retail for at least half the duration. Can lead a team.
- Experience in TV Commercial mandatory.
Marketing : Marketing Strategy : Annual Operating plan
1. Work with the research agencies to undertake market research to understand the consumer trends, competitor insights brand positioning, etc. to identify areas of focus to develop a point of view of the brand strategy
2. Liaison with the agencies (media, creative, advertising, digital, PR, etc.) to develop the annual brand plan for Taneira aligned to the identified focus areas and business requirements
3. Develop the marketing annual operating plan and calendar aligned to the product / category/Retail plan
4. Present the plan to the appropriate stakeholders and rejig the same based on the recommendations and allocate the approved budget for the various campaigns
5. Work on annual sponsorship / brand association properties that enhance the brand and build a deeper level connect with the TG.
Marketing : Brand Management : Brand planning
1. Provide the brief to the appropriate agencies (media, creative, advertising, digital, PR, etc.) for the development of the brand plan as per the marketing calendar (digital plan, media plan, etc.)
2. Review and provide recommendations to ensure that the plan is aligned to the requirements and budget
3. Develop the detailed project plan and timelines for execution and monitoring.
Marketing : Brand Management : Brand plan execution
1. Review the creatives developed by the advertising agency and provide recommendations to ensure its alignment with the brand and provide necessary approvals.
2. Ensure that the production of creatives is as per the guidelines and monitor the execution of the plan in the identified channels as per the agreed scope of work in liaison with the appropriate agencies
3. Develop the content for the digital media in liaison with the creative agency and ensure that contents are updated by the digital agency as per the plan.
Marketing : Brand Management : Retail Marketing / Consumer In sighting
1. Liaison with the retail team and the appropriate agencies to co-develop the plan for generating consumer walk ins
2. Drive the execution of the BTL activities as per the agreed plan and provide recommendations as required for the achievement of stated target
3. Oversee the consumer engagement at retail and develop the CRM program.
General Management : Vendor Management
1. Review and finalise on the agencies / celebrities based on their suitability / offerings / expertise / specifications to best partner with the firm based on the business context and requirements
2. Review the performance of the vendor periodically vis a vis the agreed plan and take appropriate actions viz. renewal of contract, decision to drop, etc. as per the mandate.
General Management : People Management
1. Mentor and develop the team using a supportive and collaborative approach.
2. Cascade the goals and targets for the team aligned to the organizational /functional scorecard
3. Liaison with the HR team to ensure timely recruitment as per the agreed manpower plan
4. Monitor and review performance parameters of the team and provide feedback on frequent basis to the team members
5. Provide subordinates with adequate exposure and growth opportunities to enable readiness for higher roles.