Manager at Prometheus Consulting
Views:416 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Marketing Research & Insights - eCommerce (10-18 yrs)
- Lead the research and insights function - Function as the COE and act as a strategic partner to the various business units.
- Plan the research roadmap, prioritise and address key business challenges to guide the org. strategy, read market behaviour and shifts, aid brand building efforts and keep a continuous pulse check on the customer voice and needs
- Drive a culture of customer centricity within the organization by socializing and keeping stakeholders tuned to the customer voice
- Ensure robustness of research initiatives to accurately predict market and consumer behaviour/ trends in order to move up the key KPIs of the organization.
- Manage the research budget and deliver effective and efficient research solutions within the stipulated budget
- Approach problems in a structured manner and direct usage of tools and techniques to apply these appropriately to the analysis of business problems to deliver meaningful insights/solutions
- Understand business metrics and integrate data and consumer findings to tell a compelling story
- Communicate key findings and insights to internal stakeholders and Leadership in a structured/data-driven manner to influence and direct decision-making
- Develop and maintain the research ecosystem by maintaining existing and building new relationships, identifying new vendors / tools to leverage time / cost efficiencies
- Mentor and guide the team to deliver best quality research outcomes.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Work Experience Required - Should have 10+ years of experience in Research & Insights, ideally with stints at both agency & client side, 5+ years in a team management role
- Should be a Graduate (any stream) with a Post Graduate Degree in Marketing
- Strong knowledge of research basics. Experience with various types of research methods (across both qual and quant), tools and techniques including digital methods/tools.
- Has a deep understanding of various syndicated offerings, models (like MMM, equity frameworks). Is comfortable with setting up measurement frameworks from scratch, when needed.
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving capability, sharp attention to detail and ability to look at problems from various perspectives.
- Ability to distill findings/insights from data and socialize the same across the org. effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, multi task with different requirements and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high stress environments
- Experience in a team management role - has the ability to guide and mentor teams
- Has experience of working with/interacting across different functions and levels, especially senior stakeholders
- Should be fluent in English with exceptional communication and presentation/story telling skills
- Familiarity/experience with the ecommerce industry would be preferred