Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:5365 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Head - Marketing - Real Estate (15-30 yrs)
- Provide the leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing department
- Responsible for the marketing plans, budgets and ensuring the marketing cost to revenue ratios are maintained whilst achieving budgeted sales
- Conceptualizing, developing and executing an effective and integrated Through-the-Line (mix of ATL & BTL) marketing strategy through planning and execution of various initiatives across all real estate asset classes across multiple locations.
- Defining brand guidelines, designs and creative concepts in close coordination with agencies on record for advertising, media planning, media buying and digital initiatives
- Deciding the web strategy and online brand engagement activities, including working on social media strategy and timely implementation of digital campaigns through SEM/SEO
- Responsible for effective media planning, PR and budgeting for domestic and international marketing
- Establishing effective relationship with Channel Partners/brokers/bankers to further build on prospects database with an objective to generate leads and improve sales velocity.
- Data mining and analysis for developing targeted communication and marketing programs
- Briefly Led and set up the Residential Customer Service team to set up CRM SOP's and manuals to manage Customer experience and was responsible for Collections and Revenue growth. (annual collection target - over Rs 2500 Cr)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.