Head - Marketing - Pharma/Vaccines (12-23 yrs)
Head Marketing - Vaccines
JOB DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Ensures their team of marketeers appropriately partner with Global Teams
- Provide best in class strategic insights that shape/develop program/brand strategy
- Drive comprehensive outside-in strategic perspective bringing value adding insights on patients, customers, competitors, payors and regulators
- Integrate research, intelligence, analytics and intuition to generate insights that enable fact based decision making
- Support key development decision points with commercial market opportunity assessment, positioning, segmentation for products in new indications
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years relevant experience acquired at pharmaceutical companies and /or strategic, marketing, or health care consultancy companies of which 5+ years in two areas of either Market Research/Brand Management/Analytics with a leading pharma
- Provide leadership on cross functional initiatives and ensure its implementation
- Assure that all assigned personnel have the appropriate training and qualification to perform all duties and responsibilities.
- Complying with training requirements to perform duties of job for self and team
- Guide, train, motivate and develop team to be successful in their current roles and prepare them for new/ higher responsibilities
- Observe and promote all Abbott compliance and local country regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules and procedures established by the Company, and notifying any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority.