Specialist at Randstad India
Views:5283 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Marketing - Paper Industry (12-18 yrs)
One of the leading paper manufacturing company is hiring for Marketing Head for Vapi Location. Please find below the details for the reference.
1. Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications, and Creative.
2. Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
3. Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
4. Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
5. Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
6. Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
7. Set, monitor and report on team goals
8. Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
9. Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
10. Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
11. Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
12. Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
13. Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
14. Accountable for enlargement of new markets both domestic & international.
15. Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
16. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
17. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
18. Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
19. Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
20. Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections.
21. Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example.
22.. Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set standards and industry and economic trends.
Key Skills :
- Work experience as Head of Marketing preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Exceptional communication and presentation skill
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining the integrity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.