Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:841 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Head - Marketing - New Product Division - Beverages Firm (15-29 yrs)
At present, We are having an urgent opening for MARKETING HEAD for a REPUTED COMPANY INTO BEVERAGES based at WEST INDIA location for NEW PRODUCT division.
- Lead the overall strategy and execution of the marketing plan for the business. This includes new product launches, KOL engagement, sales force enablement, analytics around market dynamics & competition, branding and communication strategy including digital marketing and working with the global teams on product roadmaps.
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies & communications activities, customized for each channel, for the entire portfolio of the company brands to increase awareness, category share & build preference
- Driving Circle Meets, Coordinating with NPD, Packaging, Design teams to develop from scratch, a slew of new brands to cater to emerging new opportunities in the Indian landscape
- Create comprehensive GTM plans for New Brand / Product Launches to build these brands into category leaders
- Responsible for achievement of financial & brand health targets of brands, implementation of short and long term plans and budgets for marketing; monitoring progress and evaluate & improve performance of team
- Drive key strategic digital marketing initiatives for the brand, building properties & campaigns to improve awareness, engagement & drive sales in ecommerce channels
- Developing concept, strategy & campaign for each brand, planning roadshows, sampling, visibility improvement thru clutter-breaking display solutions, driving promoter led sales & shopper marketing efforts to achieve targets
- Study current trends, consumer insights, market intelligence, competition activities and impact of marketing activities to improve marketing programs regularly
- Coordinate & ensure alignment of brand communication plans with all internal stake holders like channel sales, supply chain, manufacturing, NPD, packaging, business and finance team