Investment professional at Peepul Capital Investment Advisors
Views:3366 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Marketing - Natural Personal Care (10-12 yrs)
Head - Marketing - Natural Personal Care - Female candidates only
Looking for an experienced and high - energy Marketing Manager. The primary function of this role is to lead marketing initiatives to build the brand & accelerate growth of sales.
- Development and implement Marketing Strategy for the organization to achieve defined business objectives across all product categories.
- Develop and deploy NPD strategies.
- Increase effectiveness of BTL activations by ensuring 100% strategy execution. Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Field Sales team.
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives.
- Establish Marketing infrastructure across all zones.
- Responsible for creative content and liaising with creative agency and media buying agency
- Manage and evaluate trade promotion activation to ensure maximum returns.
- Co-ordination and communication of product price and pack changes.
- Commercially shape the medium to long term direction of the brand
- Responsible for development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate take-away.
- Performance analysis and management to ensure delivery of targets
- Finance support in category innovation plan/develop innovation business plan and monitor innovation performance (including post launch evaluation report driven by BU's marketing).
- Monitor innovation performance and ensure proactive and effective corrective actions are taken, if required
- Dynamic resources allocation to drive category growth and margin priorities.
- Lead Brand and SKU Profitability Analysis for the Business
- Brand Profitability ownership/Drive GM improvement
- Partner with Marketing Agencies to validate strategic pricing with top markets, escalate when strategic and operational pricing diverge
- Develop brand strategic pricing framework, encompassing evaluation of Equities, competitors, pricing & elasticity findings
- Lead active portfolio reviews to facilitate priority setting and funnel management
- Understand and Drive profitable innovation/renovation launch (New product launch/ formulation improvement / packaging upgrade) focusing on growth and profitability (Incr.TO / Incr. GM)
- Assess, articulate & drive actions on risks and opportunities for medium and large projects
- Drive Corporate marketing ROI initiative
- Responsible for tracking/Analysing all marketing investment spends in markets
- Challenge cross-functional team to optimize ROI / Responsible for tracking/Analysing working and non-working marketing spend.
- Analyse actual promotion scheme, by brand/ type / objective and way forward recommendation
- Rolls-out marketing performance, tools and best practices into business
- Tracks marketing campaign ROI performance.
- Provide Financial & Data Analysis for AOP brand booklet (AOP corporate marketing)
- Create financial dashboard to be accessible for Corporate Marketing team (Innovation / Toplines / etc)
As a senior People Leader, Manager of the function is expected to build and support the engagement of his or her immediate and extended team, through HR processes.
Additionally, they will also have responsibility of supporting the skill development of their teams, working closely with the Sales Capability function.
Lastly, the Manager of the function will be a key part of the Leadership Team, playing a crucial role in helping shape and co-create the sales strategy for the larger organization.
- Female candidates
- Experience in Natural Personal care Industry preferable.
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a marketing person's perspective
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.