Senior Executive at Flexability
Views:696 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Marketing - Media (12-20 yrs)
Job Title: Head - Marketing
Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- The incumbent will be responsible for complete strategy, planning and execution of marketing agenda for the Channel.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals.
Job brief description:
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who'll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you're a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Design and implement annual marketing plan for the channel. Set up a marketing agenda for the channel.
- Plan and manage the marketing budget of the channel.
- Lead the strategic development of digital marketing activities, partnering with other senior leaders across the organisation to develop and deliver an impactful regional marketing strategy.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Leading branding strategy and communication across all media.
- Responsible for increasing the consumption of the channel through various marketing initiatives.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Directly responsible for all programming & channel related communication across all mediums, like TV, print, digital, offline etc.
1. New Show Launches.
2. Sustenance activities for current shows.
3. Digital Marketing.
4. Communication targeted at 3 groups: Viewers, Ad-Sales community, Distribution community.
5. Responsible for integrating self & the team into Programming to understand product and craft & execute communication consistent with the shows.
6. Manage the creative development process for all launch creatives through the advertising agency and the internal On Air Promotion team.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum 12-20 years of experience in marketing and communications, with 1-2 years as a head of marketing department for a unit/business.
- MBA in marketing is a must.
- Experience in Television/Media Houses/Advertising Agencies/News channels/Broadcasting/ Telecommunication industry is preferable.
- The role requires high execution orientation, quick thinking and implementation. The incumbent should be comfortable with a lot of action and has the ability to handle multiple issues/activities.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of Media.
- Should have knowledge on elements of marketing like branding, consumer insight, consumer engagement etc.
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Analytical mind.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.